Briggs & Riley Baseline Rolling Cabin Bag : This bag is wonderful for traveling the friendly skies even when the journey is not so friendly! It’s made to take a beating like a true boxing champion thanks to being constructed from moisture, dirt, and abrasion resistant ballistic nylon. The Baseline Rolling Cabin Bag also features an outstandingly sturdy and flexible hybrid fiberglass frame. Briggs & Riley is a long-time favorite of Kaehler customers since the company designs their bags with the needs of travelers in mind. Their bags are elegant, loaded with useful features, and sturdy. The Rolling Cabin Bag is no exception. Whether you’re a championship boxer or an accountant on a business trip, this bag is designed to meet your travel needs.
The Briggs & Riley Baseline Rolling Cabin Bag is specifically designed to make every traveling experience an awesome one. It meets carry-on regulations for both U.S. domestic and international flights, so you never have to break a nervous sweat in the security line again. It also has a special Speedthru™ pocket so that you can securely store your watches, keys, and jewelry and avoid the hassle of awkwardly shuffling through your pockets at the security gate. It’s always slightly embarrassing to be that person who tries to pass through the sensor multiple times and finds new things in their pockets at each pass. Avoid that!
In addition, this carry-on sized bag features great maneuverability. The wheel system on the bottom is very durable and its wedged feet not only keep the bag stable, they also deflect impacts and resist damage. It utilizes the first-class Outsider® handle system, which, through its entirely exterior placement of handle hardware, optimizes interior packing space. Therefore, you get a flat surface to pack your clothes! Plus, the extendable handle is made of aircraft-grade alumninum. It even stops at four heights to make for comfortable rolling no matter what your height.
Designed for the modern traveler, the Baseline Rolling Cabin Bag also has a padded pocket for your iPad, tablet, or e-reader. It also has gusseted side pockets to store all sorts of accessories, and a water bottle pocket for your convenience. Use the included SmartLink™ Strap to transport two or more bags as one. The Briggs & Riley Baseline Rolling Cabin Bag truly helps you get the most out of a carry-on. Enjoy your trip!
- Interior Features
- Meets carry-on regulations for U.S. domestic and international airlines
- Padded pocket for iPad®
- Roomy, gusseted main compartment allows bag to be easily packed and organized
- Three elastic mesh pockets provide additional organization for smaller items like belts and other accessories Exterior Features
- SmartLink™ Strap transports two or more bags as one
- Wedged feet deflect impacts, reducing damage
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 4 stop heights
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion.
- Comfortable webbing handles with magnetic leather strap
- Gusseted front zipper pocket features slip pockets and pen loops
- Gusseted side zipper pocket is perfect for keys, a camera and other small essentials
- Interlocking handle system allows bag to stack and stay secure on top of other Briggs & Riley Baseline Uprights®
- Large U-shaped opening for hassle-free access to extra items
- Low profile wheels and feet fit most overhead compartments
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing so clothing arrives wrinkle-free
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- Side water bottle zipper pocket for easy access to beverage
- SpeedThru™ pocket allows for quick storage of items at security checkpoint
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming