Victorinox Lexicon Hardside Frequent Flyer Carry-On : Many manufacturers still refer to their larger-sized carry-ons as ‘domestic’ or ‘continental’ models, but this new large carry-on from Victorinox Swiss Army is named for the traveller it’s built for: the frequent flyer. First- and business-class travellers often get larger carry-on allowances as a perk, so Victorinox has built the new Lexicon Hardside collection to be a durable companion as a serious-looking and durable companion for businesspeople who need to fly often and want a little extra capacity with their extra legroom.
Ultra-recessed wheels permit the usable packing space of the Lexicon Hardside Frequent Flyer Carry-On to reach almost all the way to the floor. And at the relatively light weight of under 7lbs, you’ll be able to overpack to your heart’s desire for your next business trip.
In our interconnected digital world, battery power has become a jealously guarded resource for our devices; many luggage manufacturers have stepped in to try to offer customers a way to charge while on the fly. Charging your phone at the gate with your luggage is definitely an upgrade, especially at the many airports where wall outlets are in short supply. But Swiss Army has also found that technology changes too quickly to build the battery into the suitcase. Their solution? The Lexicon Hardside Frequent Flyer Carry-On has a USb charging port on the outside behind the handle. Connect the backup battery of your choice on the inside of the carry-on before you travel - it’s an elegantly simple solution. (Use one that turns off automatically when not in use to comply with airline safety rules.)
- New molding technology allows for super-recessed wheels and haul handles, resulting in a case that maximizes allowable carry-on dimensions and provides more packing capacity than any case in its class
- Comfort grip, one-touch, dual-trolley aluminum handle system locks into three different positions – 104 cm (41"), 99 cm (39") and 94 cm (37") – to accommodate travelers of various heights
- Large 60mm dual-caster wheels provide a smooth roll across any surface while offering 360° maneuverability, and are super-recessed to maximize case size and packing capacity
- Break-resistant 100% virgin polycarbonate with stylish, scratch-resistant matte finish delivers superior strength for the highest level of performance
- Hidden ID tray in handle bezel slides up to reveal USB port, pen and SIM card replacement tool
- Integrated USB cable connects exterior USB port to zippered interior hanging side pocket where a power pack (not included) can be stored
- Two zippered mesh pockets ideal for accessories maximize available packing space between trolley poles
- X-shaped compression straps cover a greater surface area to keep folded items secure
- Zippered divider wall stretches for easy packing and features a large zippered pocket with easy-to-clean lining ideal for wet or dirty clothes
- Top and side soft-grip retractable haul handles are super-recessed to maximize case size and packing capacity
- Double racquet coil YKK® zippers are puncture-resistant
- Integrated Travel Sentry® Approved combination lock allows TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection
- Access Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination on victorinox.com and recover it if it is ever forgotten
- Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program will reunite you with your bag anywhere in the world should it ever be lost – for free
- Capacity: 2075 cu in / 34 l
- Weight: 6.70 lbs / 3.04 kg
Please visit our Victorinox buyer's guide if you are interested in learning more about their luggage collection.
|Dimensions:||9.1 x 13.8 x 21.7 in|
Product Availability at Kaehler's Five Locations
Call store to reserve availability
|Store||Highland Park||Winnetka||900 N. Michigan||Lincoln Park||Hinsdale|
|BLACK||Out of Stock||Out of Stock||Out of Stock||Out of Stock||Out of Stock|
|TITANIUM||Out of Stock||Out of Stock||In Stock||In Stock||Out of Stock|
Why Shop with Us?
Kaehler has been recognized within the industry over 95 years as a luggage retailer. As a retailer, Kaehler shops the world market for products and selects only the very best in each classification to bring to our consumer! Read more..
Every item we sell reflects our commitment to give you the best quality, service and value. We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and we stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
If you should happen to find a lower price, we will gladly price match up to a full 30 days after your purchase!
Fast free shipping & returns within the USA on orders over $99!
We always service the brands we carry. We are one of a few fully authorized repair facilities for all of the premium brands in the travel industry.
Questions? 800.314.BAGS M-F: 9:30-5:30 CST