Lipault Carry-On vs. Bric's X-Bag
Luggage Comparison: Lipault Wheeled Carry-On vs. Bric's X-Bag Travel TrolleyLipault and Bric’s X-Bag are two lines of wheeled carry-ons that closely rival each other in terms of features and style, with both offering travelers ample space and comprehensive storage options for journeys long and short. Their two carry-on designs also make for effortless travel bags that look fantastic while remaining functional and practical. In fact, while both of these lines certainly know how to turn on the style, the premium materials and excellent build quality ensure they can also withstand the rigors of regular travel.
Whether you are looking for a versatile, standalone bag for business trips, or you are building up a collection of premium luggage for family vacations, both brands offer plenty of options. However, if you need a little help trying to decide which of these bags to buy and you want to learn how the lines stack up against each other, then read on to discover the pros and cons of each.
|Lipault’s 22" 4-Wheeled Carry-On||Bric's X-Bag 4-Wheel Travel Trolley|
|Colors||Many colors for each season||Red, navy, olive, and black, with leather accents|
|Maneuverability||2-height trolley handle||3-height trolley handle|
|Durability||Recessed wheels with back guard||No wheel protection|
|Features||Lid pocket, and side pockets||Tie-down straps, lid pocket, side pocket for jewelry|
|Tie-down straps||Extra outside pocket for documents|
The color palette and design of your bags and luggage collections are important for a number of reasons. Firstly, traveling in style has always been desirable, particularly on business trips where first impressions really count. Secondly, ensuring your luggage is consistent and recognizable will help you to identify a large number of bags on the luggage carousel, particularly important on big family vacations. With this in mind, we compare the two collections:
- The Bric's X-Bag 4-Wheel Travel Trolley sticks to the classic colors of red, navy, olive, and black and completes the look with leather accents. This makes the X-Bag a truly desirable piece that brings sophistication and style whatever the destination.
- Lipault’s 22" 4-Wheeled Carry-On is monochromatic but comes in many colors. Another handy piece of information for Lipault buyers is that they continually release seasonal colors in their bag designs.
The maneuverability of your cases is crucial when moving through airports, train stations, and bus terminals. Here, both Lipault and Bric’s give you plenty of movement in their models because of their 4-wheel designs. However, the battle does not end there. Other factors that help with maneuverability are compared below:
- Bric’s provides a 3-height trolley handle which means you’re going to have more opportunity to adjust to a height comfortable for your body when your bag is rolling along beside you. This certainly helps make longer journeys more comfortable.
- Lipault’s 2-height trolley handle doesn't offer the same level of customization as the Bric's, however, Lipault has included more wheel protection with recessed wheels, and larger wheel guards running up the back end of the bag. This means the bag is better able to deal with the rough and tumble of travel, and tackling curbs and other obstacles is no issue.
- The Lipault 4-Wheel Carry-On offers plenty of space and helps you keep your belongings organized with a lid pocket, and side pockets. Additionally, the tie-down straps help you to keep clothes and other items from moving around while you are on the road, helping to ensure they are undamaged on arrival. Finally, six carry-on bags that fit on top of your luggage and slide under your seat when you reach the airplane.
- The Bric’s 4-Wheel Travel Trolley also offers packing features like tie-down straps, a lid pocket, and a side pocket for jewelry. This means you can easily separate your items for easy access and security. Additionally Bric’s X-Bag offers you an extra outside pocket sized to fit your boarding pass and extra documents plus six carry-on bags much like the Lipault collection.
Additional features are often the icing on the cake when it comes to high-quality luggage. However, sometimes there are features that travelers expect as standard, particularly when investing in expensive bags and cases. Here, we look at what both lines have to offer the weary traveler, and give you the chance to decide for yourself which features are crucial to your needs:
Here then, the major differences between two engaging and beautiful carry-on designs are highlighted in order to help you make the right choice. Whether you fall for the classic charm of the Bric’s or the playfulness of the Lipault, you’ll find that both are sure to make packing for your next trip, and the subsequent journey, a breeze.
However, if you are still unable to make a decision and you want more information on individual cases or bags, then please contact the Kaehler team and we will be happy to advise you further and offer any other information you might require.