Kinetosis, otherwise known as motion or travel sickness, is caused by a conflict in which the viewer’s perceptions do not match the sensations felt within the inner ear. It can occur in a number of situations, but is most commonly experienced in a car, boat, train, or airplane.
If you suffer from motion sickness, pressure-reducing ear plugs are one solution that may help to relieve your symptoms.
• Reduces pressure in ears during flight
• Noise reduction rating of 22dB
• Background noise is reduced, but speech is not filtered out
• Reusable for up to five flights
• Not suitable for children under 12 years of age
• Tested in accordance with EN 352-2: 1993
• Case: 2in x 1.5in