- Shipping & Delivery
- Live Inventory
- In-Store Pickup
- Returns & Exchanges
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
UPS does not ship to PO boxes so we will email you if your shipping address is a PO box.
Do you need an item today, or wish to get a closer look at an item in person? Our live inventory allows you to see if an item is available in-stores, as well as the colors each store location carries. Always call to ensure availability, and request that the item be put on reserve for you so it is available upon arrival.
If you see an item online that that is not available at your local store, use our store pickup option at checkout and we will get the item to the store that is most convenient for you. Please allow 3 business days for the item to arrive. A Kaehler team member will contact you as soon as the item is available. Immediate returns are permitted upon viewing the item in-store.
Best Price Guarantee
We always guarantee the lowest prices on all the products we sell. We will not be undersold! If you should happen to find a lower price*, we will gladly price match the lower price up to a full 30 days after your purchase. (Offer valid on Internet advertised prices only.) Simply give us a call at 1-800-314-2247 or email us at email@example.com with your order number and the name of the site with the lower price. We will then verify the price and process your price adjustment.
*Applies to in stock, factory-perfect, merchandise sold by authorized internet dealers. eBay is not a authorized internet dealer as it could be stolen merchandise, used, faked, and negates the manufacturer warranty. Competitors' shipping charges, if any, will be included. This offer excludes closeout & flash sales.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- To contact you from time to time for market research purposes via email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 553 Chestnut Street Winnetka, IL 60093
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Returns & Exchanges
Every item we sell reflects our commitment to give you the best quality, service and value and nothing less. We stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, one hundred percent! We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on items that are in new and unused condition.
Standard Return Policy - If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it FREE OF CHARGE.
E-mail or call us within 30 days of the confirmed shipping date, and we will send you a prepaid UPS label for your product(s).
1. Product must be in new, unused condition. Original price tags and vendor informational tags should still be attached or included in return shipment. Your card will be credited the original price of the product once Kaehler Luggage has received and processed your return (original shipping fees will not be refunded). Items returned to Kaehler Luggage that are not in new, unused condition will be returned to the shipping address on file.
2. Credits will be issued within 3 to 4 business days from when we receive your returned product(s). Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credit to appear on their customers' records. Please allow 7-10 business days for the credit to appear on your statement.
3. All international and APO/FPO sales are final. Kaehler Luggage does not accept international or APO/FPO returns.
4. The free return offer is not available on items being returned from outside the contiguous United States or bulk orders where a restocking fee may be applied by the manufacturer.
5. Kaehler Luggage does not accept returns on personalized merchandise.
6. All products must be returned in a box or envelope.
7. Items that included a GWP (gift with purchase) that are returned must be accompanied with the GWP item or the advertised value of the GWP will be withheld from the credited amount.
Please note that monogrammed items are not eligible for return or exchange.
553 Chestnut St
Winnetka, IL 60093
Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept US Bank Issued Credit Cards Including: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER. We also accept Paypal. While WorldTraveler.com strives to provide accurate pricing information. Pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price, WorldTraveler.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In this event we will either contact you for clarification or notify you of cancellation.
To view your open orders and tracking information please login to your Account here.
Updating Account Information
To view your current Account Information and to update anything like Street Address / E-mail etc please login to your Account here.